Settlers from four world powers have discovered a new area with a wealth of resources and resources. The Romans, Barbarians, Egyptians, and Japanese are simultaneously pulling this area to push the boundaries of their empire. They build new buildings to improve their economy, excavate mines and build fields to gather raw materials and build barracks to train soldiers who have to guard the borders. Soon after they discover that this land is far too small for everybody, then the war begins...
What is Imperial Settlers about?
Build your own world empire: Choose one of the four settlers and build a world empire. Every settler has its own special qualities and skills, every settler has different gameplay!
Unprecedented possibilities: The enormous amount of cards allows for different strategies. In each game, players combine the general cards with the specific cards of their people, making different combinations and tactical possibilities enormous.
Smooth and challenging: Rules are simple and easy to explain, but during the only five rounds, a game unfolds that requires tactics and smart choices!
Value for money: the box is filled with more than 200 hundred cards, over 100 wooden game pieces, and 50 chips.
AWARDS & HONORS
- 2014 Meeples' Choice Nominee
- 2014 Golden Geek Board Game of the Year Nominee
- 2014 Golden Geek Best Strategy Board Game Nominee
- 2014 Golden Geek Best Solo Board Game Winner
- 2014 Golden Geek Best Solo Board Game Nominee
- 2014 Golden Geek Best Card Game Nominee
- 2014 Golden Geek Best Board Game Artwork & Presentation Nominee
- 2014 Golden Geek Best 2-Player Board Game Nominee